Having a number of accounts in your smartphone is a should, particularly when you think about that individuals have a couple of Gmail, Twitter, Instagram and different social and networking apps on their names. Nevertheless, much like WhatsApp, you’ll be able to solely have one Fb account in your smartphone, till now.
Nicely, the nice information doesn’t come from Fb or Android. It comes by way of a third-party app which you could obtain from Google Play, and without spending a dime. The app in query—Parallel Area—permits you to use twin accounts on the identical smartphone, and concurrently.
Obtain Parallel Area, set up it and easy add your accounts that you just want, which aren’t supported by default from the Android system. Utilizing the app, you’ll be able to simply add a second account for WhatsApp, Fb, Messenger, and quite a bit others that prohibit you from having one other account setup on the identical cellphone. The app doesn’t want rooting or restarting your cellphone to modify accounts. All accounts are run concurrently.
Parallel Area is a singular app which lets you check in two completely different accounts on a single Android system concurrently. Parallel Area can create a separate house in your Android cellphone. On this house, you’ll be able to run apps independently, as a way to login the 2nd account concurrently.
• Distinctive: Parallel Area permits you to run a number of accounts concurrently primarily based on our distinctive container expertise.
• Highly effective but tiny: As small as 2MB.
• Messenger apps: To attach completely different associates with second account.
• Social apps: To share completely different photographs with completely different accounts.
• Gaming apps: To play two accounts on the identical time and double up the enjoyable.
• Parallel Area helps most apps in Google Play, discover it by your self now.
Click on right here to obtain the app for Android.
Click on on Deccan Chronicle Expertise and Science for the most recent information and opinions. Observe us on Fb, Twitter.